August 13, 2009

I have found Jesus

OK, not yet, but one day.

The next time I have a stray dog or cat wander into my life, I will name him Jesus. Because I finally found him. (Unless it is a girl kitty or puppy, then I'll name the furry little street walker Mary Magdalene.)

Since dog is just god spelled backwards or god is dog backwards (or ogd for the dyslexics out there), why not?

Think about it, before I found Jesus, my life was empty and without meaning. Now, my life is filled with joyous surprises when ever Jesus is left alone for three days, just watch your step.

Before Jesus, I wandering aimlessly through life. Now, Jesus leads me on his path, through the creek and often into oncoming traffic.

Before Jesus, confusion between the spiritual and worldly. Now, Jesus eliminates the worldly and brings me to the spiritual. One lovely 3 inched heeled leather shoe at a time. God damned puppy!!!!!!

Before Jesus, I awoke to the unknown. Now, the only way to start the day is with a silent prayer to Jesus for a miracle. He better make it outside or I'll crucify him.

So, before your life gets any more out of control, go find Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment