August 19, 2008

And we're off

I know, everyone has a blog. And now there are grogs that are group blogs. Guess trying to be witty and entertaining is too much of a challenge. Or that no one really lives a life so exciting that the world would want to read about it everyday. Eh, big deal.

First of all, I digress, often. Either run with and watch for the sharp u turn back to the original train of thought or find another blog. I think there might be one or two out there.

So what am I blogging about. Nothing, everything. What i eat, what I drink, what I think, and what I do. I'll also diagram my plans for taking over the world. Not that any of my plans ever pan out. I lack the motivation necessary to actually complete anything. I started remodling my bathroom in April. It's almost done. Almost.

One thing I have learned, don't start a new project until I finish the one I just started. Otherwise I would have seventeen partially finished projects and nothing accopmlished. I work slow, but what do you expect, I work for the postal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment