December 10, 2008

Sucker!!

Yup, I'm a sucker.  For a free tote bag.  If the bag is roomy enough or exceptionally cute, I'll bite on a purchase with purchase offer.  The last one, the obnoxious metallic Pink tote Victoria's Secret they at me on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. 

I was going to buy some of the fragrant lotions and potions anyway, but a huge shiny bag for an extra ten bucks, jackpot.  I think.  

That's why I love this time of year.  All the department store cosmetic counters will throw in a shit ton of freebies if you spend enough money.  And the fragrance gift sets are full a swag this year.

And now with the emphasis being green, the free and cheap tote bags are everywhere.  And extra dollar or two will garner a reusable grocery bag at most grocery, discount, and department stores.  Some even offer to donate part of the proceeds (not sure which part) to some environmentally friendly charity.

At this point, I have so many large totes that I use them as shopping bags.  I am the most fashionable bitch at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment