October 19, 2008

So my sisters are on patrol to find me a man.  I think it's part of a greater conspiracy to convince me to move back north with the rest of the family.  

These crazy girls have found one candidate.  Apparently the sisters, Erin and Heather, were at the Black Cat (funny I have a black cat) listening to the 80's cover band Brother (I have brothers, too).  And they find him.

Of course it was too dark to take camera phone pictures.  I did get a blizzard of text messages attempting to describe him.  Since my sister is one of the short hand type of texter, it took a bit to decipher, but this is what I've got out of those messages:

He's tall (which is good)
He was wearing a kilt (also good)
A Harley kilt (even better)
He's not a item from aisle 23 (I always end up in aisle 23 or 24)

Erin claims he's nicely built and smokin' hot.  But we have different taste, so I'll have to judge for myself.  That is if she ever tracks him down and gets a picture.

Well, Erin has decided that finding Kilt Man is a worthy quest, so she's going to track him down.  

Since there is a oh hell no list of names, I asked if she knew Kilt Man's name.  She thought is was Matt or Mark, which is bad.

The Of Hell No List if you have one of the following names, you're shit out of luck

Mark, last guy I dated named Mark was a total piece of shit
Mark, Chrsity dated a mentally damaged guy named Matt
Steve, things ended badly
Todd,or Doug,they just sound gay
Rob, too many in the family as it is


So, fast foreword to Saturday night.  Sister Erin finishes bowling and off to find Kilt Man.  The night's hunting wasn't completely fruitless.  Erin talked to Auburn Ron and got a few more tidbits of information.  Kilt Man's name is Rick.  He lives in Auburn.  He rides a fat boy.  

That's it.  Still no last name.  How can I google him and search the sex offenders lists without a last name?  Still don't know if he has a job or wife or kids.  

Guess Erin will have to dog a little deeper if she thinks this is my next ex.


No comments:

Post a Comment