September 12, 2008

Stomp them grapes

Inspired by one of the funniest episodes of I love Lucy, Twin Oaks Winery and Vineyard is hosting their second annual grape stomp.  While the Vitavetavegamin episode still makes me almost pee my pants, the grape stomp episode is lots of fun.  Watching Ethel racing back and forth with the juice sloshing all over.  funnah.

So I've manned up with Carrie and Laura to challenge all of St Fraoncois Country for top mashers.  We'll all get a two minute turn in the grapes, while a team mate lugs the juice to a holding tank.  The top teams gain entrance into the stomp off and eventually rule the world.  OK, get a trophy, but ruling the world sounded better.

They use white grapes, so I won't have grape stained toes to show off to the world.  Getting to dress up like Italian peasant and stomp grapes is sure to be a hoot, expecially since I can imagine that every grape is my boss' head.


No comments:

Post a Comment