September 9, 2008

One thing undone at a time

I forgot to mention that I tend to procrastinate, so posting will be intermittent at best. It's not just ordinary just putting things off for a few minutes or hours or days. I just start start things and get side tracked and things don't get finished.

So I go the bright idea when I started to redo my bathroom that I wasn't going to start any new projects until I finished my bathroom. That was in April or May. So the floor got finished. And the walls are painted. I installed a new medicine cabinet and vanity. Installed a new light fixtures. Other than the floors, all this was accomplished on my own.

Now, five months later, all that is left is to install a couple of decorative shelves. And hand the new shower curtain. And some trim work around the closet door. And baseboards. Oh, and I haven't gotten to rehanging the bathroom door. Just a few minor details.

So I figured that whole not starting anything new until I finish the bathroom was out the window. In the last month or so I started a few other little projects.

New floors in the living room and kitchen. Thank Ceiling Cat, there were hard woods imprisoned under carpet, padding, and particle board. Of course they need to be refinished. And then there is the gypsy costume that is begging for a little attention. I think there is a pile of dirty laundry that might was to be thrown into the washer. Then it will get into a pile of clean clothes that need folding or hanging.

I'll get to it. As soon as I finish a the dishes. And there's a movie on TNT (fuck Roadhouse , why must I watch you) that I can't miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment